Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Herman Cain Accuser a “Complete Gold Digger”

Another woman has come forward with scandalous allegations of sexual harassment against GOP candidate Herman Cain. But her own friends are calling the woman a gold digger who is only out for money.

Though her lawyer Gloria Allred painted a respectable and prestigious education and employment history for Sharon Bialek, 50, just a day later it has been revealed that she has not held a job for more than two years and has filed for bankruptcy twice.

A friend of Ms Bialek, from Chicago, told the New York Post:“She has a very infectious personality. It’s easy to see how she won [Cain]
over. But the reality of her situation is — she’s a complete gold digger. It’s all about the money.”

Bialek’s fiancé, Mark Harwood, who has been dating Bialek for several years, said he was “shocked” when Ms Bialek told him on Friday about the allegations. It seemed strange that Bialek never mentioned the allegations to her boyfriend of three years. But Harwood said he is supporting her.


A former employee of the National Restaurant Association Education Fund, Ms Bialek held a press conference in New York yesterday. She said that when she went to Mr Cain for advice on finding a new job in July 1997, he “put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals. He also grabbed my head and brought it towards his crotch”.

During an appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show last night, Herman Cain said: “I was listening very closely and then when it was all over with, I said, well I know what we got to do because there’s not an ounce of truth in all of these accusations and my team is putting this stuff together.

“That is why I’m willing to do a press conference tomorrow to set the record straight. I’m in it to win it and I’m not going to be discouraged.”

No comments:

Post a Comment