Sunday, May 15, 2011

Selena Gomez Tells Teen Vogue She Won't "Marry" Justin Bieber. Fine. Who Gives 2wo Shit!

Coincidence that Selena Gomez is Teen Vogue‘s June/July cover girl? Nah, considering in June/July she’s got both a new movie and a new album coming out. Overachiever. But inside the mag, Sel didn’t talk much about her upcoming projects, but instead about paparazzi, fashion, the end of Wizards and, ya know, falling in love and stuff.

On the paparazzi: “My fans are amazing: They love me, they support me. And I do everything for them. But the press? They don’t care about me. They just want something on me that they can use. They just want to get that shot.”

On love and relationships: “At this moment in my life, I’m at a point where I want to be in love, to give my all and fall head over heels. I’m eighteen. I’m not going to marry anybody I’m with, and I know that. The next heartbreak I have, I’m sure I’ll be like, How can I live without this person? But I’m still trying to dive in and enjoy it.”

On the end of Wizards of Waverly Place: “I’m in a very crucial spot. It’s like starting over.”



-VlogBoy10 

No comments:

Post a Comment