Sunday, May 15, 2011

Adele Is Now Rolling In The Deep !

I think by now everyone knows how much I love Grammy Award Winning pop/blues/RnB singer Adele Adkins! Just like my last post I talked about how I love songs that no one knows about and then they just hit the radio's like #POW lolx. Well, Someone Like You was one of them. I WAS a big fan of the song I mean repeat after repeat lolx.

Adele made "Someone Like You" her new hit single and I not feeling it at all. ugh! but I will grow into sharing it with the world lolx....

Adele's hit single "Rolling in the Deep" made number one on the Top UK Billboard chart's also the rolling stone cover. Adele has won two Grammy's so far for her last album "19" and that is great but lets see how many she makes off her new album "21".

-VlogBoy10 

No comments:

Post a Comment